Minimally-Invasive Endovascular Surgery
Endovascular surgery covers minimally invasive, catheter-based procedures.
- Carotid artery disease
- Peripheral artery disease
Every patient referred to Deborah Specialty Physicians for a vascular condition undergoes a thorough screening to assess his or her health status and the progression of the condition. While our first priority is to address the patient’s condition with medication and/or a diet and exercise program, some patients will require surgical intervention. Our interventional cardiologists or vascular surgeons may recommend endovascular procedures whenever appropriate because they are less invasive.
Endovascular surgery may be recommended for any of the following:
- Carotid stenting for critical carotid stenosis
- TCAR (Transcarotid artery revascularization) for critical carotid stenosis
- Endovascular revascularization for peripheral arterial disease
- Endovascular therapies for limb salvage
- Endovascular therapies for dialysis access maintenance
- Endovenous ablation for varicose veins
- Endovascular repair for abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Endovascular repair of thoracic aortic aneurysms