Patient Guidelines – COVID-19
In keeping with changing state and federal health guidelines, Deborah Specialty Physicians has adopted the following patient appointment policies, updated as of 09/30/2020.
For All Patient Appointments:
- Upon arrival, patients should remain in their vehicles and call the reception desk to let them know you have arrived. Patients without a cell phone may enter the building without calling.
- Once a room is ready, the receptionist will call you and let you know it is ok to enter the building.
- Upon entering the building, all patients will undergo a temperature screening.
- Patients may bring one additional guest, only if necessary, to their appointment.
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the building.